Wednesday, November 18, 2009

When is baby coming?


I finally have the sensation of carrying a light bowling ball in my belly. I think that is good news on the development front.

For a while, even though I could see that my belly was bigger, I couldn't actually feel it protruding.  I would often find myself getting stuck in spaces that I used to fit through.  When Jarad and I would hug I would think to myself, "why is he sticking out his belly at me?".  Then I would remember my body actually existed several inches beyond where it used to. But times are changing and with it my sensory perception.  Hopefully this means I won't get stuck between the doors of bathroom stalls any more.

Now that I am starting to feel more of a load I think it is time we let the guessing game begin.  When do YOU think baby is coming?

Guesses:
Talia: December 4th.
Jarad: December 16th.

14 comments:

  1. Johanna: I'm going to go with December 7th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. December 14th is a lucky day in my family, so I'm going with that...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I love this picture of you. It's b-e-a-utiful.

    Second, I think the bun will be ready on December 12th.

    Go bun!

    (Vanessa)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent an email... But please I would like it to be either December 8th, 13th or 15th. This way I will have a better chance of remembering the date as I already know people with birthdays on the 6th, 7th and 14th...

    Love,
    "Auntie/Cousin" Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful in this picture. I can't wait to meet her. My guess is the 10th

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jana Miles (Grandma Miles)November 20, 2009 at 8:02 PM

    I choose December 18th--that way she is only 14 days old when I get to see her!!

    Grandpa Dan is choosing the 13th--because that's her due date right?!

    Molly says she is guessing the 17th--because 17 is a legit number!

    Sam is guessing December 1st--because that just when its going to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I change my mind. Now I think it will be the 7th or 8th.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assuming that the 13th is as close to knowing your due date as we will ever get, and in the tradition of me birthing Talia and Nicole, which was 3 days before each of their due dates, then I predict baby banana will be born on Dec. 10th.

    However baby, and this is your grandma speaking, if you want to wait until we're back in Portland in December, we'd love to welcome you into this (dryer) world on the 25th.

    This is your first email message, iGirl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely, the 14th. Like Courtney said it's a lucky day and it's my birthday, too. So, at least that's what I'm hoping for ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think the happy day will be dec 20 !!!!!! home just in time for christmas!!!!!!! love the name julia!!!!!! love jules

    andy is guessing Dec 8th

    grandma(soon to be great grandma) char is guessing Dec 21st..and then she can come home from the hospital with a little red bow in her black hair!

    Denise is thinking Dec 23rd

    Luke says May 31 (i think he is confused)

    Kathy says December 14th

    Megan thinks Dec 2nd

    Grandpa Bothwell thinks Dec 11th

    Great uncle Mic says Dec 19th

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually, I think you should aim for December 18th - Gma Belle's birthday. That would be fitting...

    Love,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  12. December 12th Love John Vecchiarelli

    ReplyDelete