Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby is still growing and so am I!


Our little sprout will nearly triple its size before plopping out of me. Yes, there will be lots of plopping...
As for me, it is a mystery how much more I will grow before the plopping brigade. Some scientists estimate by the pound telling me I will likely gain another 8-10 pounds. Others rest assured by my ever increasing waist line measurements. However, the simplest of all is a measurement of time. How long can I lie on my back before my organs scream out to me in pain, "flip over lady or we'll really make you sorry"? On occasion I have received a threat or two, but so far not so bad. I anticipate many more threats to come, which means a lot more growing to do.


WARNING:
The next picture may be considered extremely graphic.
View at your own discretion...





Aah... the belly button.

For those of you who have never seen my "normal" belly button, this picture shows that my button has begun its long-awaited journey to becoming an out-y. Hopefully it will continue this journey and we can all celebrate its full outyness very soon.

Until then, feel free to ask me any questions pertaining to this baby-growing, if your fancy is tickled.









5 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. Thank you for your comments. Our due date is December 13th, 2009. Which means we have roughly 2-3 months before the big bang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're all excited over here in tanzania! i can't wait to be an aunt and meet my new neice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TALIA!

    You might want to sit down before reading what I am about to write.

    are you ready?

    okay....

    I think you might be pregnant.

    love,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. the belly button is like a meat timer. the more ready the baby gets, the more the button pops out!

    ReplyDelete