Thursday, December 17, 2009

Days go by


In light of the obvious, that baby really loves hanging out inside me, I have hired help.

Meet Rupert (see photo on Right), my handy helper. I hired him to make crazy sounds and sudden movements to scare baby out of the womb and into our loving arms. So far it is not working, but I have high hopes.

I guess I am trying to take advantage of my "free" time before the baby comes, as people keep telling me to savour it.  So I am dedicating all my time to sleeping as much as possible, since I hear you don't get any sleep once you have a baby.  Why am I not sleeping right now? you ask... excellent question dear friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. I love you and your posts!

    Come on baby, get out of dodge and into my lap!

    Love you both,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to this world baby girl!!

    -V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Paul & Aunti Judi are very happy for beautiful baby Willa and her entire family.
    We wish her all the best in life: health, happiness and of course, lots of love.

    New Year's wishes to all, as well!!!

    ReplyDelete